409 Stainless Steel Pipes is a basic, general purpose, martensitic stainless steel. It is used for highly stressed parts, and provides good corrosion resistance, high strength and hardness. Stainless Steel 409 Pipes contain a minimum of 11.5% chromium. Stainless Steel 430 Rectangular Pipes is manufacture in a wide range of sizes, thickness and designs that fit the customers’ specifications and it is commonly used in vehicle exhausts, manifolds and high temperature engine components, medical instruments and devices and petro - chemical applications.
Stainless Steel 410 ERW Pipes is often used in cutlery and kitchen utensils, Steam and gas turbine blades, Fasteners, Valve components, Kitchen utensils, Bolts, nuts, and screws, Pump and valve parts and shafts, Mine ladder rugs, Dental and surgical instruments, Nozzles, Hardened steel balls and seats for oil well pumps. etc.
Key CHARACTERISTIC :-
- Good corrosion resistance to atmospheric corrosion, potable water, and to mild corrosive environments
- Its exposure to everyday activities is generally satisfactory when proper cleaning is performed after use
- Readily welded by all standard welding methods
- The correct hot work range is 2000 to 2200 oF (1093 to 1204 oC)
- Suitability for intended fabrication techniques