904L Stainless Steel Pipes which is a non - stabilized low carbon high alloy austenitic stainless steel. Stainless Steel 904L Seamless Pipes contains high amounts of expensive ingredients, such as molybdenum and nickel. The “L” in 904L stands for low carbon, i.e., only 0.03 percent or less. Grade 904L is also non-magnetic in all conditions, and has excellent machinability and weldability. SS UNS N08904 Seamless Pipes is a fully austenic low - carbon variety of stainless steel with additives of molybdenum and copper. We manufacture SS 904L Pipe has very good resistance to pitting corrosion, stress corrosion cracking and a much better resistance to crevice corrosion than steels of Grade 304L and Grade 316L.
The quality of SS 904L Rectangular Pipes made of stainless steel by us are in line with customer requirement and maintaining the customer satisfaction level along with various levels of quality testing and in line with the standards. These SS 904L pipes widly used in application such as Oil & Gas, Refineries, Fertilizers, Heat-Exchangers, Paper & Pulp, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Water Treatment, Dairy, Sugar & Food Processing, Construction, Mining, Shipbuilding, Offshore, Defence, Ports, Railway, Nuclear Power, Power Plant, Oil Mills etc. These SS 904L ,UNS N08904 pipes are available in different form Stainless Steel 904L Pipes Stainless, Steel 904L Seamless Pipes, Stainless Steel 904L Welded Pipes, Stainless Steel 904L EFW Pipes, Stainless Steel 904L ERW Pipes, Stainless Steel 904L Round Pipes, Stainless Steel 904L Square Pipes, Stainless Steel 904L Rectangular Pipes, Stainless Steel 904L Electropolish Pipes. etc.
Key CHARACTERISTIC :-
- Excellent resistance to warm seawater and chloride attack. The high resistance against stress corrosion cracking is due to the presence of high amounts of nickel in its composition.
- Less resistant to nitric acid than grades 304L and 310L, which are free of molybdenum.
- Grade 904L stainless steel pipes offer good oxidation resistance.
- Grade 904L stainless steel pipes can be heat-treated at 1090 to 1175°C, following by rapid cooling.
- Welding can be performed using all conventional methods.
- This grade can be bent to a small radius in cold environments.